- I work with adult individuals, short-term and long-term.
- I help clients find ways of changing or coping with the issues they bring, such as – anxiety, bereavement, stress, separation, life changes, caring responsibilities, illness, relationship and work problems, depression.
- I am qualified as a Humanistic Integrative counsellor. I work in a mainly person-centred way, but
also use techniques from other disciplines, particularly Transactional Analysis and Gestalt. My
private practice is in Hastings. I have further training in bereavement and am a volunteer for
Cruse Bereavement Care. I am currently employed by a children’s bereavement service and
also provide general counselling for a local voluntary counselling agency.
- I am a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and am
their code of conduct and ethical framework. To read more about this
- I have full insurance.
- I receive regular supervision.